Gas extinguishing installations are the systems where extinguishing gas is used to extinguish a fire. Such installations are used to eliminate class A, B, C fires and electrical live equipment. According to the principle of operation, they are classified into those in which the gas displaces oxygen, eliminating the possibility of combustion, and those where the gas enters an inhibition (deceleration) reaction with the combustion products, thereby slowing down combustion or eliminating it altogether.
The benefits of a gas fire extinguishing system are as follows:
- no exposure on the property, equipment and premises,
- wide operation temperature range (including subzero temperatures),
- extinguishing agents are free from toxic components, most of them do not decompose thermally, are not electrically conductive and are safe for electronics and computers, historical, artistic and cultural values,
- gases are environmentally friendly, ozone-depleting, do not harm the environment and are easily removed by ventilation.
- the fire is extinguished at any, the most inaccessible point in the premise.
- extinguishing occurs as quickly as possible -10-60 sec.
Scope of gas fire extinguishing installations: protection
- premises with complex computer, radio-relay and telecommunication equipment (server, data centers, and data processing centers)
- archives and repositories of values
- turbines and shelters turbines
- live equipment, switchboard
- gas and oil refining stations
- painting and drying chambers
- technological and hardware compartments on the ships
- transformer and diesel substations
Gas fire extinguishing cylinders MGP
The basis of gas fire extinguishing systems is gas fire extinguishing cylinders designed for storage and release of all refrigerant gas extinguishing agents, carbon dioxide (CO2), inert gases and their mixtures permitted for use in the Russian Federation into protected premises. These cylinders can be used individually and as part of batteries to extinguish class A, B, C fires in 3D and local way. As part of centralized installations, they can protect many premises at a time.
“TECHNOS-M+” is ensures serial production of gas fire extinguishing cylinders MGP ATAKA, ATAKA 1, ATAKA 2, isothermal low-pressure liquid carbon dioxide tanks MPI ATAKA-M, and a wide range of equipment required for a complete set of gas fire extinguishing systems. All gas extinguishing products can be ordered and purchased directly from the site.
Benefits of gas fire extinguishing systems manufactured by “TECHNOS-M+”
- warranty operation period at MGP is 9 years
- wide range of cylinders dimensions
- complete with all the required additional equipment
- optimal price-quality ratio
- own original authoring developments
- explosion-proof, earthquake-proof and horizontal execution
- quality management system of the international standard ISO 9001: 2014
- reliable LSD certified according to the European CE quality standards
GAS FIRE EXTINGUISHING CYLINDERS MGP “ATAKA”
GAS FIRE EXTINGUISHING CYLINDERS MGP “ATAKA 1”
GAS FIRE EXTINGUISHING CYLINDERS MGP “ATAKA 2”
Isothermal low-pressure liquid carbon dioxide fire extinguishing tanks MPI “ATAKA-M”